Rarely does a new car leave the dealership in perfect condition or have adequate protection.
Many of the new cars I see have already been subject to poor and aggressive washing techniques, poor factory rectification repairs and rushed removal of transportation protective materials, inflicting damage.
Additionally vehicles can be stored in compounds for long periods of time and then transported by rail, road, sea, and air building up contaminants unlikely to be removed from a quick dealership wash with a dirty sponge and chamois.
Then there's the 'dealership protection package' always up-sold at point of sale.
If you have already received one of these then you will already know how disappointing they are, should you receive any product at all and haven't just paid into a dealership 'paint warranty' pot for a sticker in the windscreen.
At most, these types of protection packages consist of a spray on / rise off sealant and the vehicle is generally rushed through in under an hour.
Remember dealerships work on profit and volume of sale, not meticulous high care and quality.
To put it into context, my New Car Protection takes around 8 - 12 hours to carefully complete and achieve a better than brand new finish.
New Car Paint Protection
All my New Car Protection packages undergo a meticulous preparation process to achieve a better than new finish, and come with options of protection to suit budget and durability.
• Delivery packaging removed - if applicable.
• Ph Neutral snow foam and Citrus pre-wash.
• Extensive 2 bucket, 2 mitt safe wash using premium microfiber.
• Door shuts deep cleaned and degreased throughout.
• Exterior crevices, grill, badges, trims cleaned with premium detailing brushes.
• Window trim and door seals cleaned including bonnet and tailgate with premium detailing brushes.
• Wheel wash including Iron fall out decontamination to inner barrel and front faces.
• Tyres de-greased.
• Wheel Arch wash, flush and dress.
• Chemical decontamination to exterior including Tar and Iron fall out removal.
• Remaining contaminants removed with a clay bar in preparation for machine polishing.
• Exterior re-washed.
• Warm filtered air blow dry and plush microfiber towel dry.
• IPA wipe-down to remove any residues and delicates masked and covered.
• Paint inspection and report.
• 1 step machine polish to remove any paint defects giving ultra-slick reflections and gloss.
• Exterior trim restoration and rubber dressing.
• Glass deep cleaned and Ceramic Coated.
• Tyre dressed.
• Exhaust tips polished and sealed.
Booking Terms & Conditions apply, please familiarise yourself with them prior to booking.
Zirconite Nano Glaze
Guaranteed for 2 years, the Zirconite Paint Protection System is a unique blend of PTFE and acrylic resins containing UV screens to lockout harmful atmospheric degradation and provide a slick, glossy finish.
Provides year round protection even in the extremes of polar and desert climates.
Zirconite ZQ9h Ceramic Coating
4 Year guarantee semi-permanent bond quartz (glass) coating.
High gloss and shine, multi-surface protection with advanced chemical and corrosion resistance: unaffected by repeated washing cycles from pH2 to pH12.
Forms a bond to all surfaces and can only be removed by mechanical abrasion.
Oxidation and UV resistant.
Scratch resistant: pencil test hardness 9h.
Protection Optional Extras
Zirconite ZQ5 Wheel Ceramic Coating
Wheels are often overlooked, yet they are subject to the harshest of environments due to heat and iron particles generated from brake application in addition to general road grime.
ZQ5 keeps rims cleaner for longer.
Extreme protection for hard working wheels.
Chemically bonds to wheel surfaces to ensure ultimate durability
Withstands high temperatures and harsh chemicals, making it an ideal solution for hard-working wheels.
Provides excellent brake dust, stain and contaminant resistance, making surfaces much easier to clean and maintain.
Zirconite Leather Shield
Long-life protection to most types of leather upholstery and trim.
Treated surfaces are coated with an invisible and breathable barrier which helps to prevent staining from spillages.
Leather Shield also contains advanced UV screening technology which prevents fading and maintains the original factory colour.
Leaves treated surfaces with an ‘as new’ matt finish and feel.
Zirconite Fabric & Carpet Protection
Invisible non-tacky micro-resin protection for interior carpets and fabric seats to maintain ‘as-new’ appearance. Treated interior surfaces repel dirt and grime to extend fabric and carpet life, allowing for quicker and easier cleaning and maintenance.
Convertible Roof Protection
Fabric Convertible Roofs require cleaning and treating with a protective sealant to prevent build of of dirt, minimise UV fading and prevent the growth of moss and mildew.
This treatment provides long-lasting protection for fabric soft tops with a coating the repels water and dirt, forcing contaminants to run off the material.
New Car Protection Milton Keynes
Fill the form out, and you'll be contacted within 24 hours.